Responsible gaming means gambling for fun and in a way that does not compromise one’s social and financial welfare.
Most people see gambling as enjoyment and entertainment without any harmful consequences. With some persons, however, gambling can turn into a serious problem, often repressed for a long time until the consequences start to affect the emotional and financial security of the gambler and his family.
Tips for responsible gaming:
- Do not think of gambling as a primary source of income, but as entertainment.
- Be aware that anyone can lose.
- Only gamble with money you can afford to lose.
- Never gamble with borrowed money.
- Keep track of how much money you have spent.
- Make sure you gamble on your own initiative, do not gamble under pressure.
- Do not gamble alone and do not let it become your only leisure activity.
- Do not gamble when you are facing problems such as bereavement, illness etc.
- Do not drink or use drugs when gambling.
- Know that the gaming result solely or largely depends on coincidence or an uncertain event.
At our casino, we are always at your service and ready to assist you. You can approach our friendly staff at any time and they will gladly help you. We will maintain strict confidentiality of all your personal data.
Measures to prevent problem gambling:
- SELF-EXCLUSION: ask the internal supervisor for a self-exclusion form and fill it in. This way you will not be able to enter the gaming hall for a period of your choice, but it must not be shorter than 6 months and not longer than 3 years.
- EXCLUSION: you may be banned from entering the gaming hall on the initiative of our casino.